Saturday, October 23, 2010

Confirmation cupcakes

A couple weeks ago I got a call from a lady who wanted 50 mini cupcakes for her daughters confirmation... and she wanted to pick them up the following Saturday... in the evening.  This was the same Saturday evening I was returning from a week long trip with my kids and mom to Florida.  SO my awesome husband baked my 50 mini cupcakes, I got home only to realize I didn't have everything I needed to decorate them so I loaded the kids up to go get groceries (luckily my parents own the grocery store and I am able to get in after hours or we would never survive!) got home and decorated away.. only to be interupted a hundred times by my kids.  At some point my daughter let the cat in the house (who is NOT a house cat) and was feeding her an extra cupcake.  The house was a disaster, we were all exhausted, and the cupcakes got decorated and out the door in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment